Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday Coffee Cafe - It's All About The Coffee

 

It really IS all about the coffee!  I should probably reduce my coffee consumption, but it's like a cup of comfort to me.  I don't even think the caffeine affects me anymore as I drink it all day long and can still fall asleep at night.  I know, weird, right?!


I decided to use several items from my stash that haven't been used -- some for so long they are, unfortunately, discontinued now.  The paper is from American Crafts Hot Cocoa.  This was a 12x12 sheet, but wish I was able to find the 6x6 pad -- it's so cute!  Both the cup dies are retired from My Favorite Things.  I have tons of dies that cut cups like these, but I appreciate the simplicity of these.  The coffee words - which I cut from white and then gold glitter cardstock - are from Honey Bee Stamps and the set IS still available :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment