Thursday, December 9, 2021

Popping Up for Christmas

 

Pink & Main's products are so awesome they should be displayed! Today I'm sharing a pop out display card base featuring several of my fave Pink & Main holiday stamps/dies! I've included a diagram with dimensions for this card design at the bottom.


For my first card, I layered pattern paper from the Be Merry pad. I used the Wreath Base die to cut two different colors of green cardstock and intertwined the wreaths. The darling little gingerbread men are from the Winter Wreath Decor dies which I decorated with white gel and black marker. For the center, I copic colored one of the cute mugs from the Mugs & Kisses set then added a sentiment from the set to the bottom. 


For my next card, I used the same card base, Wreath Base die and Winter Wreath Decor dies. This sweet image in the center and the sentiment at the bottom are from the Snow Sweet Set 2.

If you like the Pop Out Display card base, here are the dimensions/diagram:


 

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic and darling! Thank you for sharing your card base instructions!

    ReplyDelete