Sunday, September 20, 2020

Hello Sunshine

I do love Fall's beautiful colors and it's sweater weather!  Not to mention it's time for apple picking, a pumpkin patch visit and watching the leaves change!  

You'll 'Fall' in love with all of the beautiful new slimline dies, slimline envelopes, slimline acetate and sprinkles/sequins at Kat Scrappiness!

For my slimline card, I used the new Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Slimline Die to cut chocolate brown cardstock.  To create the shaker, I then adhered slimline acetate to the back of the Wood Grain Framed Diamond Wire Slimline diecut, added Aww-tumn Sequin Remix and Red Cherry Blossom Sprinkles and covered the back with wood grain pattern paper.  I then adhered it all to the card base.

These sweet sunflowers, kitty and sentiment are all from Newton's Nook.


 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on my Kat Scrappiness email - it's gorgeous! Can you please tell me which stamp(s) you used for Newton? Or did you add the sunflower by masking? I don't remember seeing a Sunflower Newton set. Your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete