Monday, July 13, 2020

I'm Missing You


It's been soooo long since I've seen many of my friends!  I'm sure you're in a similar boat.  Here's a card I plan to send to one of my good friends who I haven't seen since Christmas!


My slimline card was created with several new Kat Scrappiness goodies!  The layers were made using the Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies to cut yellow cardstock and a wood grain pattern paper.  The stitched frames were created by cutting kraft cardstock with two of the Tri-Frame Slimline Dies.  The leaves were then cut from dark green cardstock using the Foliage Frame Die and placed around the inside frame.

The darling little giraffe image and sentiment are from the Lola the Giraffe set

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and what a great way to use the leaves from that frame die. I have that die so will need to remember that too.

    ReplyDelete