Thursday, July 16, 2020

Pink & Main Layering Stencils Fun


It's Summer!  Next to Spring, this is my favorite season.  I love the warm weather and how everything is in full color!

Today I'm sharing some fun summer goodies and a few sneak peeks of new items coming in the next few days!  Take my first card, for instance.  It features the recently released Let's Flamingle and super fun Hibiscus Layering Stencils which I added glittery gold paste to the centers and blended inks with the soon-to-be-released MINI ERGONOMIC BRUSH!  This little brush is perfect to get into small areas you want to blend - like the new layering stencils!


For my next card, I created a pretty background using the new Rose Garden Layering Stencil with the Mini Ergonomic Brush.  Psst...you're going to want several of the new mini brushes to have one for every color of ink you use!

I then cut lime green and bright pink cardstock with the Hello dies to be a focal point and added one of the sentiments from the Just Because sentiment set.  To finish, I added a few Rose Gold Glossy Dots.  



No comments:

Post a Comment