Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thankful For You


Happy Thanksgiving!  Many of my fellow Americans are likely busy today in preparation for tomorrow's feast with friends and family.  In the midst of all this busyness, let me say how THANKFUL I am for all of YOU - for your friendship, your passion for crafting (like me!) and your love of Pink & Main!


 For my card today, I created a background using distress oxide inks and the Four Points Star Stencil.  I stamped and colored these lovely flowers from the Fall Bouquets stamps with coordinating dies.  To finish, I placed a strip of orange cardstock, edged with brown ink, and cut brown cardstock using the 'Thanks' word die.

Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving!


Be sure to follow us via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!



2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card with all those pretty flowers and colors. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy is is so lovely. I'm thankful for all the crafting you share. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete