Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Welcome Home




Hi, Coffee Loving fans!  So glad you stopped into the Cafe today to find out what's brewing!


 I love the sentiment on the card:  "Home is wherever your pajama pants are".  How true!  Many of us (in the USA) will be heading 'home' or will be 'home' for Thanksgiving.  I'm grateful that we will be hosting Thanksgiving and we always have one rule during the holdiays:  Be comfy...even if that means coming in your pajama pants!


 For my card, I used a pattern paper from Echo Park My Favorite Christmas paper pad.  These wonderful stamp images and sentiment are from Ellen Hutson's Leading Ladies Cozy Lady set.


Blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful images on your cute card. I love the green plaid a lot too.

    ReplyDelete