Saturday, March 23, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Layer Up

 
Hooray, you're here!  I'm so excited you dropped in the cafe today and can't wait to show you what's being served up!



My natural style is clean and layered, layered, layered.  While I enjoy playing with inked backgrounds and such, I still love my pattern papers! When I saw this Coffee Paper from Echo Park, I fell in love because the patterns are so pretty and mix and match so well!



For the card, I layered a solid paper from Divinity Designs Latte Love paper pad and the chalkboard pattern from the Echo Park Coffee paper pad and adhered to the card base then  layered up coordinating papers from the pads.  The pretty lace circle was created by cutting shimmery white cardstock with the Fun Stampers Journey Doily Die.  After layering on the dark brown cardstock cut with one of the Divinity Designs Pierced Circle dies, I created the ‘to go’ cup using Divinity Designs Beverage Cup dies.


To complement the card, I made this cute coffee bean gift using the new Test Tube Treat dies from Divinity Designs. This die set also includes the bow and tiny tag dies shown here, too!  The sentiments are from Divinity Designs Treat Tag Sentiments #2 and #3.  I filled the tube with coffee beans, of course!


Hope you have a java great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great coffee themed creation. The pattern papers and colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete