Friday, March 22, 2019

Divinity Designs Celebrating You



 Have you seen the fabulous Divinity Designs February Release?!!  Today I'm sharing two projects created with several of the newest goodies - and a couple older faves, too!

This first project is perfect for a teacher, student or office worker.  I began cutting red cardstock using the new Test Tube Trio Dies and cut patterns from the Chalkboard Collection Paper Pad with the layers dies included in the die set.  The adorable die cuts were made using the Clipboard Set Dies.  The sentiments, from the Treat Tag Sentiments #2 stamp set, were stamped and cut out using one of the banner dies inclued in the Test Tube Trio Dies.  I filled the Test Tubes with paper clips, clamps and push pins.  Bet you have great ideas on items to fill the tubes with too!


 I always seem to need make a quick birthday card and this one is super easy to pull together!


To start, I cut white cardstock using one of the Pierced Rectangles dies.  Then, using the Flower Burst Stencil, I blended a few bright colors of distress oxide ink.  The new Birthday Stamp/Die Duo is perfect for adding quick and interesting sentiments!  I also added a candle from the Birthday Candle dies.


Products used in the above projects:




 






No comments:

Post a Comment