Monday, March 25, 2019

Yay For Spring!


 I really believe that Spring is finally here!  This is my favorite season - just love seeing the flowers peeking through the ground, the trees starting to bud and hearing the sounds of birds again!  My dog is happy too...he's having fun chasing the bunnies that have also reappeared!  Thankfully, the bunnies are much faster than my 15 year old pup :)

 For my card, I used several fun Reverse Confetti goodies.  I started by layering a pattern from the Cue The Confetti paper pad onto a card base.  Then, using the Stitched Note & Frames dies, cut Lime Green cardstock for the outer frame.  I love these sweet little bunnies and I surrounded them with a rainbow of spring tulips - both images from the Spring Pals stamp set.  For the backdrop, I cut Bumblebee and Lime cardstock using the Stitched Hex Tag die.  The sentiment, from the Word Up stamp set, was stamped on Tangerine cardstock.


Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration...


 








7 comments:

  1. Very lovely layout out - love me those colors Kathy - thanks for dropping off your art at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Spring and Easter creation full and fresh bright colours, thanks so much for joining in our 'Rainbow' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these bunnies! Great card!Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Kathy, this is cute to the max! Love the bunnies, the tulips, the bright happy colors! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable! Love the bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bunnies, pretty tulips and great layout.

    ReplyDelete