Friday, March 8, 2019

Divinity Designs Coffee Treat



Hope you've been enjoying the latest projects created with Divinity Designs March release!  My project today is near and dear to my heart -- being a coffee lover and all :)


 For this project, I began by cutting kraft paper using the new Test Tube Treats Dies.  Using the layers included in this die set, I cut a few different patterns from the Latte Love paper pad for the tube holder and on the coffee cup.  I filled the larger test tube with coffee beans!  The sentiment, stamped on kraft cardstock and cut with one of the new Scalloped Circles dies, and cup image are from the Hug In A Mug stamp/die duo.

Be sure to stop by the Divinity Design blog to see the entire release, complete with video and special bundle offers!


Products used in today's project:






1 comment: