Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Friendship



Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Café!  I’m thrilled you stopped by to see what’s being served up today!




Coffee with friends is the best!  Several years ago, a few ladies and I met every Friday morning to share a hot beverage and talk about what was going on in our lives – the ups, the downs, our worries and joys.  It was such a special time and deepened our friendship.  We don’t get to meet as often as back then, but my ‘share sisters’ mean the world to me!




I’ve had this fun MFT Friends At First Sip for a while, but just now had a chance to use it and may I say, I love it!  For my card, I first created the shaker using a deep blue cardstock and an MFT plaid pattern paper placing the cart image and colored sequins in the acetate circle.  I stamped, cut and copic colored the darling images and added the sentiment to the top.




Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and get to share a ‘sip’ with friends!



1 comment: