Friday, March 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti March Release Day & Blog Hop



 It's here, it's here...Reverse Confetti's March Release is now AVAILABLE in the store!!!
Be sure to hop along with the Design Team and some very special guests - you're gonna love what they have to share with you!

Kathy Schweinfurth – You Are Here


For my first card, I took a pattern from the new Darling Dots pattern paper and cut an opening using the Hello and Thanks Label die.  I took vellum and cut Aqua and Iced Aqua cardstock with the Doin' The Wave dies and placed inside the opening then placed a piece of  behind.  The sentiment and the adorable ducky and frog images are from the Spring Pals stamp set and coordinating dies.

I made a coordinating tag using the new Stitched Hex Tag cut from the same paper pattern as the card.  The circle backdrop was cut from Baby Blue cardstock using one of the Lacy Scallop Circle dies.  To finish, I used the 'hello' die in the Word Duo: Hello and Thanks die set which is cut in Buttercup cardstock.


And making another appearance is So Super...with a little something extra!

After blending inks, I used the new You're Super Duper word die to cut the center.  Then, I popped out each of the letters over their corresponding openings (aka silhouette technique).  I cut shiny silver cardstock using the skyline die then added these sweet super heros and star rhinestones.


 Here's another version of the same card - I couldn't decide which layout I liked better.  What do you think?




In case you missed any of my projects over the last few days, here's what I shared...



 



3 comments: