Saturday, July 29, 2023

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Happy Boba Birthday

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe.  I'm so glad you stopped in today to see what's brewin'...

I have to make a confession.  I've never had Boba tea (gasp!) and I really must find someplace to get some.  But in the meantime, I've been able to enjoy playing with these darling Mama Elephant stamps & dies!


For the background, I blended several different colors of distress oxide inks(Sugar Spun, Worn Lipstick, Saltwater Taffy, Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord), spritzed a bit of water and sprinkled white paint in random places.

The shaker cup was created using Mama Elephant Boba Shaker Combo dies.  These cute little critters and the sentiment are from Mama Elephant Boba Tea stamp set.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment