Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Coffee & Crafting


Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe!  I'm thrilled you stopped by today to see what's brewing...


My best days are generally spending time creating in my craft room with a great cup of coffee or soothing cup of tea!  I just 'get lost' in what I'm making and the time just flies!


For my slimline card, I used some super fun die sets from My Favorite Things (MFT Stamps)!  The lovely cup of tea, glasses, spoon and tea bag were created with MFT Stamps Creature Comforts dies. I love my craft supplies and these absolutely adorable little Copic markers, inks, blending tools, tape and scissors were created with MFT Stamps Tools of the Trade dies.   What's better than a coffee-themed card?  MINI coffee-themed cards!!  These were created using MFT Stamps Mini Mugs dies.


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Where is the Hello Craft Room, Goodbye Worries stamp from?

    ReplyDelete