Saturday, March 25, 2023

Sew Very Mice

 

Eeep!!  These sweet little guys from Lawn Fawn's Sew Very Nice Stamp Set are too adorable!  And the darling little bobbins, scissors, ribbon and other images are just sew cute!

For my first card, I cut aqua cardstock with Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die.  Using the new Lawn Fawn Embroidery Hoop dies, I did a little embroidery with floss and assembled the hoop. 


It was so much fun coloring and arranging the darling mice and sewing items using the new Lawn Fawn Sew Very Mice Stamp Set and coordinating dies!  The sentiment, included in the set, was heat embossed with Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder.


For my next card, I layered a couple pattern paper designs onto the card base.  In addition to the Lawn Fawn Sew Very Mice Stamp Set and coordinating dies, I used the jar and lid images from Lawn Fawn How You Bean? Stamp Set and coordinating dies to house the button images from the new How You Bean? Buttons Add-on Stamp Set and coordinating dies -- all these sets coordinate fabulously!! 

 This scene reminds me of Cinderella...one of my favorite movies/stories as a child!

I stamped the words/sentiments from the Lawn Fawn Sew Very Mice Stamp Set and combined it with S-E-W letters, cutting different cardstock using Lawn Fawn Oliver's Stitched ABCs die set.


Definitely SEW much fun!!

All Products Used:

Copic Sketch Markers:


 

2 comments: