Friday, March 24, 2023

It's Time to Celebrate!

 

Pink & Main's newest release is definitely something to celebrate!! It's filled with exciting goodies to create super fun projects to celebrate many special occasions!

 

For my first card, I embossed watercolor paper using the new Fireworks Embossing Powder. I used Night Sky, Lakeside and Dress Shop inks, dipped a watercolor brush in each color and applied it to the watercolor paper which I also spritzed with water. I kept adding color and spritzing with water until I achieved a desired look. I then splattered white, watered-down acrylic paint.

This darling image and sentiment are from the new All About You stamp set with coordinating dies.


For my next card, I cut Ice Rink cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set #1. Using the new Confetti Stencil , I blended Dress Shop, Lakeside and The Park inks with Mini Ergonomic Blending Brushes. While keeping the Confetti Stencil in place, I brushed on EZ Squeeze Craft Glue then sprinkled on Ice Rink Glitter then removed the stencil and let the created background dry.

This adorable image is from the All About You set and the sentiment/candles are from It's a Celebration stamp set and coordinating dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment