Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Be Mine, Valentine

 

Even critters in the woods celebrate Valentine's Day just like this sweet little bunny!

 Here's how I created my card...

 
1)  I took white cardstock, embossed it with Sizzix/Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades Tree Rings Embossing Folder then blended Distress Oxide Walnut Stain for the background.
 
2)  The new Sizzix/Tim Holtz Wood Slice Thinlits are so fun. I cut light brown cardstock for the bases, dark cardstock for the second layer and ivory cardstock for the top piece then brushed Distress Oxide Walnut Stain on the ends and center.  I then cut red cardstock using the alpha dies in the die set to spell out "Be Mine".
 
3)  The pretty little flowers added are from Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs.
 
4)  The darling bunny peeking out from the wood slice was created with Sizzix Pocket Pals Thinlits.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment