Thursday, January 26, 2023

Bubble Up

 

There are so many super CUTE and FUN goodies in Pink & Main's new release!! Today I'm featuring two new sets and several other fabulous items...


For my first card, I layered a pattern from the Year Round Plaids paper pad and cardstock onto the card base. I created a border using these candy images in the NEW I Chews You stamp set. It's hard to see in the picture, but I used Touch of Gloss on the candy wraps and on different parts of the other candy. Also in this set is the image of the girl blowing some bubblegum. For the bubble, I colored the bubble, stamped the 'have a sweet day' sentiment in the set and covered it with a Glitter 1" Circle Scratch Off Sticker and scratched it off a bit with a plastic Scratcher disc! For her top and headband, I paper pieced with the Year Round Plaids paper pattern I used for the background. To finish, I added a few Glitter Enamel Dots.


For my second card, I cut The Park and Salon cardstock with the Stitched Rectangles Set 2 Dies. The Salon cardstock was then embossed with the Dotted Triangles 6x6 Embossing Folder. How fun is this gumball machine?! It's from the new Gumballs stamp set and coordinating dies. I created a shaker and also paper pieced the image. The sentiment is stamped on Street Light cardstock and cut with Stitched Rectangles Set 2 Die. To finish, I added several colors of Glitter Enamel Dots.


 

1 comment: