Friday, January 20, 2023

A Bouquet For You

 

Next to coffee-themed stamps/dies, I tend to gravitate towards flowers and these delicate florals just make me happy!


For my card, I embossed white cardstock with Tim Holtz/Sizzix 3-D Brickworks embossing folder for the background.  The pretty florals are Spellbinders Sealed Blooms dies and the 'twine' is Spellbinders Sealed Twine die.

The wax seal really took me back in time!  I had several pen pals as a young girl and we loved sealing our envelopes with wax/stamps.  I used Honey Bee Stamps Hugs & Kisses Wax Melts and Spellbinders Sending Flowers Wax Seal Stamp.  I used a gold deco pen to 'color' the envelope/blooms in the center of the wax seal.

To finish, I added the sentiment from Spellbinders Sentiments For You stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment