Thursday, January 19, 2023

Just Floating By...

 

There are those people who are just uplifting to others. I'm blessed to know several folks like that and think these adorable critters could remind me to be an uplifting person! The NEW Pink & Main RELEASE goes live tomorrow (1/20)! For today, I'm sharing a card featuring the new Floating By set.

 

For my card, I used pattern paper from the BEE Kind Paper Pad and cut with Stitched Rectangle Set 1 Dies for the background layering pieces. I cut Street Light Cardstock with Concave Rectangles Dies as a backdrop for these super cute critters balloons from the new Floating By stamp set (and coordinating dies). There are several types of Scratch-Off products to help create a fun, interactive element to your cards to reveal a sentiment or stamped image! I used the gold Scratch-Off Sticker Sheet and stamped the balloon image, cut it out and placed it over the base image. I then stamped the "scratch off" sentiment on top - the sentiment is also found in the Floating By stamp set.

 To complete the card, I stamped the sentiment from the set on aqua cardstock then cut it out with the Top Note Dies (currently on sale!) I then added a few Pandamonium Enamel Dots.

 

Be sure to visit the website tomorrow to see the full release!

No comments:

Post a Comment