Thursday, July 7, 2022

Let's Go To The Beach!

 

I'm swooning over Pink & Main's newest release!! It's packed with SO MANY incredible stamps, dies, stencils and more!! Today I'm sharing several projects using several of the new products....





For this set of cards, I used the new Floral Shells Stamp Set and coordinating dies which I colored with Copics and set on different colored cardstock cut from Stitched Circle Dies. I added a bit of shimmer on the shell images (a bit difficult to see in the photos though). For the background, I used the new Nautilus Stencil and a pearl paste. The sentiments are all from the set which I gold embossed and used the Large Sentiment Strip Die to cut out.




1 comment:

  1. All four cards are beautiful! I love your light touch with Copics and light color choices on the shells.

    ReplyDelete