Thursday, August 12, 2021

Just Breathe...

 

I have to admit, I need to remind myself to chill out sometimes! While I haven't tried yoga, it might be something to look into :)


For my card, I used one of the Layered Slimline dies to cut black cardstock and layered to the blue card base. After cutting white cardstock with one of the Stitched Slimline Dies, I blended several colors of distressed oxide inks using Mini Ergonomic Blending Brushes. These little sweeties are from a wonderful, new set called Namaste which has coordinating dies too! To finish, I added several Sparkle Gems.



1 comment:

  1. That is what so many of us are fighting for....just the right to breathe...and not put poisons in our body against our will. Can you tell I'm upset? ANYWAY, these yoga girls are really cute. And I love how you colored the background.

    ReplyDelete