Thursday, August 5, 2021

Just A Note

 

There is SO much to love about Pink & Main's newest release!! Wonderful image stamp sets with coordinating dies, bold stand-alone word dies, new embellishments, awesome sentiment stamps, plus a fabulous cover die and embossing folder!!!


For my slimline card, I layered green cardstock to the card base then layered on black cardstock cut with the Plaid Slimline Die. I used the new Just A Note word die to cut shiny gold cardstock for the words and vellum for the shadow. These lovely, delicate florals are from the new YOU stamps and coordinating dies. To finish, I added several Sparkle Gems for a special little touch.


But that's not all! The new sentiment stamps (there are 6 different sets) are perfect for the inside of a card as well as the outside! I LOVE that! I used one of the sentiments in the KSue Friendship 1 set and added one of the florals from the YOU Stamp Set.


 

1 comment: