Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Thinking of You

 
Pink & Main's upcoming release is just what I needed...something fresh, uplifting and just plain pretty!! 
 

For my slimline card, I used one of the Layered Slimline Dies to cut light blue cardstock to layer onto the card base. I then cut navy blue cardstock with the new Slimline Criss Cross die. I used one of the beautiful floral images in the new Tall Flowers set that is copic colored and cut with the coordinating dies. I then stamped the 'Thinking of You" sentiment from the new Slimline Sayings stamp set onto peach cardstock and cut it out with one of the Arch Tag Dies then added some ribbon.
 
 
Did you notice my little die cutting helper? The Maker's Movement Mini Maker die cutting machine is small, but mighty and sits perfectly on my work desk without taking up room on my work surface!
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! What a great job of combining the background and the pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete