Thursday, November 19, 2020

Christmas Village

 
 
The prettiest little Christmas village I've seen was in downtown Vail, CO many years ago.  The quaint shops, cobblestone streets and old world architecture made me feel like I was in another time.  And then, it started snowing.  Truly, a  peaceful, beautiful experience!  My card reminds me of that wonderful memory! 

I began by creating a distress ink background and splattering some white paint for snow then layered it on top of Navy cardstock.  I used Cloud White cardstock for the snow hills.  The darling houses and snow-tipped trees that make up my village are from the new Home for the Holidays stamps and dies.  And who can resist those adorable deer?!  The deer, star banners and tall evergreen trees are from the new Deerly stamps and dies.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment