Saturday, October 24, 2020

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Relax & Enjoy

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe -- I'm so glad you're here!  Grab your favorite caffeinated brew, take a load off, relax and see what's brewin' today....

 

I'll be honest with you guys...this card was redone three times!  I had something in my head, but for the life of me, I couldn't get it down onto cardstock. Ever have one of the those days?  I've been mojo challenged of late. It sort of comes and goes....mostly goes!  So, I decided to just let it go and see what happens!

Hence, this card!  I took a regular A2 card base and just folded the front in half.  I had created the hexagon shaker element for the first card...which didn't work and then didn't work with the second either, however, I decided I really liked it and it was going on this card!  Besides, I had redone the shaker element twice!  Funny, I found the perfect sentiment for the card and the answer to my mojo struggles from a beloved Verve stamp!


Hope you get to relax and enjoy this weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment