Wednesday, August 26, 2020

You're So Kind



Hey, 'Fetti Fans! Kathy here and I'm so excited to be sharing my  card with you today!  It's not usual, at least for me, to design a card from something I've seen and immediately know what I'm going to create AND it turns out exactly how I thought it would!  But that's what happened when I saw this abstract print in the photo below! 




The background for my card was created with the Background Builder stamp set which is becoming one of my fave sets!  I used the following ink colors:  Sunshine, Sand, Iced Aqua, Aqua and Midnight to stamp the images.



To create a focal point, I used one of the butterfly images in the Stained Glass Butterflies set; cutting it out with the corresponding Confetti Cuts.  To finish, I added one of the sentiments from the Best Sentiments set and a few aqua sequins. 





2 comments: