Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Beautiful Sunflowers


Today's my birthday and it's a perfect day to share a card featuring one of my favorite flowers...sunflowers!  They just make me happy, happy, happy!  Pink & Main's new release is fabulous and includes exciting new slimline dies, incredible fall stamps and dies, new stencils and more that just make me happy, happy, happy!


 For my card, I cut brown cardstock using one of the new Layered Slimline dies then cut yellow and green cardstock with the new Beautiful Slimline dies.  The 'hello beautiful' word dies are from that die set, too!

The fabulous sunflowers and stamped sentiment are from the new Sunny Greetings stamp set.  Guess what?  The coordinating dies also come with sentiment strip dies!  How cool is that?!


Be sure to follow Pink & Main via email/blog, Facebook and/or Instagram so you won't miss any projects the design team shares...not to mention, you'll be among the first to hear about deals and specials!



2 comments: