Saturday, August 22, 2020

Thank You!


The new Kat Scrappiness Thanksgiving Gnomes stamp set is so darn cute with images that will just make you smile and maybe even giggle!

For my card, I first layered a piece of pattern paper onto the card base.  I then cut kraft cardstock with one of Distressed Edge Nesting dies and brushed the edges with VersaFine Clair Falling Leaves ink.


To create the shaker at the top: I cut a square opening in the kraft piece; applied a piece of acetate to the back of the opening; 'lined' the opening with thin foam strips; added the shaker elements (see thumbnails below); then after pulling the protective tape off the strips, placed a piece of orange cardstock over the elements/opening.  I then lined the remainder of the slimline kraft piece with double-sided foam before adhering it to the card.

Using the Thank You with Shadow Dies, I cut green cardstock for the words and vellum for the 'shadow' and adhered to the card.  The images from the Thanksgiving Gnomes set were copic colored, cut out and placed to create little scenes.


Here's  another card created with this adorable set...




1 comment: