Monday, January 27, 2020

All Shook Up


Hey, Friends! Today I'm sharing a card that has me 'all shook up'!  The Kat Scrappiness Acetate & Shaker Card Kits and fabulous assortment of Sprinkles and sequin mixes create THE most adorable cards in a matter of minutes!


For my card, I first layered Silver Craft Perfect Mirror Cardstock and a heart pattern paper to the card base.  Using the Large Heart Shaker Card Kit, I silver embossed the outside of the heart, adhered the acetate that comes in the kit and filled with Sweethearts, Teal Heart, Hot Pink Heart and Dark Blue Heart Sprinkles.  I then covered the back with Silver Craft Perfect Mirror Cardstock, cut to the heart shape.


 To finish, I used the I Love You dies cut from cardstock, placing the 'love' over the shaker and the 'you' at the bottom.


Check out the Acetate & Shaker Card Kits!  I guarantee you'll get 'all shook up' with how fun and easy they are to put together!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shaker design and I love the wonderful colors of the heart pattern.

    ReplyDelete