Friday, January 24, 2020

Hello Foxy


 One word that comes to mind when I see Divinity Designs January Release is...SWEET!  Check out the full release video and bundle discounts.

 Today I used the new Sweet Hearts Collection paper pad and Test Tube Treat dies to create a sweet treat.  I then added the bow included in the Test Tube Treat dies and dangled heart from the Mini Tag dies.  To complete the project, I stamped/die cut this darling critter from the Hello Foxy Stamp/Die Duo and used one of the Layering Hearts dies to cut a heart and placed behind the critter.










2 comments:

  1. Great way to give some treats and I love that darling fox! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what you've done with these new products, Kathy. These creations are so sweet. tfs

    ReplyDelete