Saturday, November 23, 2019

Reverse Confetti Thankful Sale!



The holidays are here!  Thanksgiving is just a few days away and I'm looking forward to enjoying a great meal with my family and being thankful for all God has blessed us with!


...but the day after Thanksgiving kicks off the 'official' Christmas shopping season.  While you are picking up gifts for others, take a break and treat yourself to something special from Reverse Confetti -- everything is 25% off through December 1st!

 

 My card today features:

 One thing I am very grateful for is being part of this wonderful Reverse Confetti Design Team!!  It's truly been a blessing!  Here are a few of my favorite projects I made for each release this year...














2 comments:

  1. Kathy! Your card is ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I love the mix of products.
    Great picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your cards but those little elves are so darling.

    ReplyDelete