Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti May Release Day and Blog Hop!

Today's the day -- the Reverse Confetti May Release is here and we have a super fun blog hop with the Design Team, Fetti Friends and special guests to celebrate the release and Reverse Confetti's 6th Birthday!!!








For my card today, I layered several strips of papers from the new Sweet Stripes paper pad onto the card base.  Using the new Split Circles Cover Panel, I cut Midnight cardstock and layered it on top of the paper strips.  Then, I cut gold cardstock using one of the Lacy Scallop Circle dies and placed Iced Aqua cardstock behind the opening.  The sweet little tiger is from the new Party Animals stamp set and coordinating dies.  The 'celebrate' circling the image is from the new Party & Celebrate dies!


Hope you're as excited as I am about this month's release!!  Here are the other cards I created with these awesome new goodies...








6 comments:

  1. LOVE how you used the word celebrate, so fun + clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! I love how you have combined the different sets together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card design and with all those bright colors and the word it really does look like a celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I love your tiger. I love that you put him in the center as the star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun background with all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisela Delgado said: Great cards mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete