Friday, November 22, 2019

Divinity Designs Beautiful Christmas Birds


By now, I hope you've had a chance to check out Divinity Designs November Release and have enjoyed all the projects created by the Design Team!


 For my first card, I used the Quilted Background die and new Christmas Collection 2019 paper pad with the inlaid die technique.  The focal point is the colored Christmas Birdhouse image and to finish, I added the 'greetings' die cut from the Christmas Greetings die set.




 And my last card of this new release...


 I used the Half Shutter Card with Layers Dies and Christmas Collection 2018 paper pad to start.  I then used the new Christmas Dove dies and one of the Silent Night sentiment stamps.  On the inside of the card, I used the new Christmas Greetings word dies.


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas cards. Those birdhouses are so festive. And, I love the second card with the soft colors too. Great fold.

    ReplyDelete