Thursday, October 10, 2019

Trick or Treat


It's finally feeling like Fall!  The leaves are beginning to change colors, the temps are cooler and some Halloween candy has been bought :)  The only thing left is to visit the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkin and a bag of fresh kettle corn!


 For my card, I used the new Trick or Treat stamp set and coordinating dies.  I first cut white cardstock using one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies.  Then, I used the candy corn image in the set to create a background and colored in the images with copics.  Using two of the Fish Tail dies, I cut Construction Sparkle and black cardstock and layered them onto the front.  

The sentiment and trick or treat bag were white embossed.  I then added a few stamped and colored candy corn images in and around the pumpkin.



1 comment:

  1. So well designed and perfect for Halloween. Not spooky but a great one showing how fun the Trick or Treat part of the holiday can be. That candy corn looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete