Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti October Blog Hop

Today is Reverse Confetti's October Blog Hop!  The Design Team and and our special 'Fetti Friends are sharing lots of inspiration.  C'mon and hop along...


How did it get to be October?!  I barely remember September and, yet, here we are.  It's time for me to really kick into gear on my Holiday projects.  These three cards were super easy to pull together and mass produce - yay!


 For each card, I used Sand ink to stamp the background with the holly and berries image from the Joys of the Season set.  I cut Sand cardstock and swiped white ink over the piece.  I then layered the piece onto different colored cardstock:  Lime Green, Avocado and Salsa.

I then stamped and colored each image from the Joys of the Season set, stamped the leaves in Avocado ink and arranged onto each card.  The beautiful sentiment is also from this set and was stamped in Midnight ink.  Easy peesy!
 



3 comments: