Saturday, October 12, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - A Cup of Cheer

Welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!  I'm glad you dropped in today because I'm serving up a cup of cheer!


While I love the colors of Fall, Christmas colors and images make me the most happy.  And when you add coffee/cocoa to the mix, I'm doin' a happy dance!!


For my card, I used Sunny Studio's Mug Hugs stamp set and coordinating dies.  I paper pieced the mugs and layered a great plaid pattern paper all from Echo Park's A Cozy Christmas paper pad.  Those tiny peppermint embellishments are from Trinity Stamps -- so cute!


Hope you get to enjoy your own cup of cheer today!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas design with coffee and cookies as well as all the festive elements you added. Looks fantastic Kathy!

    ReplyDelete