Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Feel Better


 Hey, there Coffee Loving Cardmaker fans and welcome to the Saturday Coffee Cafe!  I'm so glad you decided to stop in today to see what's brewin'.


I'd be hard pressed to go without coffee - it always makes me feel good.  However, when I've got to sniffles or feel run down, there's nothing better than a hot cup of tea to help make things right.


For my cards today, I used Echo Park Coffee paper pad on both.  This is one of my favorite paper pads - even if it wasn't called 'Coffee'!  The colors and patterns are so pretty.


 For my first card, I layered a strip of one of the patterns onto the cardbase.  The pretty cups were created using Elizabeth Crafts Teacup Dies to cut several patterns from the paper pad.  This sentiment is one of my favorites and it's from Lil Inker Designs Coffee Talk 2 set.


For my next card, I used patterns from the Echo Park Coffee paper pad and navy cardstock adhering strips to the card base.  Two of my favorite MFT products were used here:  Feel Better stamps and coordinating dies plus Tea Party dies.  I stamped one of the sentiments onto the bottom paper strip.






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards and I love the pretty papers you used for them too. All are so well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything about these cards, Kathy...the paper selections and die cuts work so well together. tfs

    ReplyDelete