Saturday, August 17, 2019

Thinking of You


The new Pink & Main August Release is almost here and it's filled with the perfect sentiments for every occasion!


 For my card, I first cut lime green cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies and adhered to the card base.  Using paper from the new Summer Splash Paper Pad, I cut a piece using another die from the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 for the bottom half.  I cut coral cardstock using the Floral Mail Die as the 'frame', cut the matching pattern paper for the 'envelope' and white cardstock for the floral part.


Using the new Just Because stamp set, I stamped the 'thinking of you' sentiment onto the pattern paper then white embossed the other sentiments onto black cardstock.  I then cut out the sentiments using the new Sentiment Banner Dies!


Be sure to check out the Pink & Main blog for more sneak peeks the rest of the Design Team will be sharing!  The new release will be available on August 20th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment