Friday, June 28, 2019

Hey, Grad


 Graduations are such exciting milestones!  My daughter graduated from college this year.  It's almost surreal to us that she's an adult and is beginning to find her life's path -- I still see her as my sweet baby girl in a cuddly pj/sleeper!


 

 


For my card, I cut white cardstock with the Quilted Background die and adhered to the cardbase.  Using the new Globe & Stand dies, I cut light blue and light green cardstock for the globe and shiny gold cardstock for the stand.  I added elements from the Grad dies and then stamped a sentiment from the Adventure Awaits set onto light blue cardstock cut with one of the Circles Dies and layered it on light green cardstock cut with one of the Scalloped Circles dies.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Just wanted to pop over and tell you how much I love this card! Your work inspires me every month....I think you are amazing! This card is so cleverly designed...one of my faves for June! HUGS!!! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The globe is really cute and detailed. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome graduation card. I like that globe too.

    ReplyDelete