Monday, July 1, 2019

Make Life Sparkle


Do you know someone who just makes life 'sparkle'?  That person who is always positive, makes people laugh and brightens up a room when they walk in.  I know a few folks like that -- they are an inspiration to me and I feel so blessed to have them in my life!

 For my card, I began by cutting Lead cardstock with the Triangles Cover Plate, taking out a few of the triangles and adhering to the card base.  I then used the die to cut Stormy, Cloud White, Midnight and shiny gold cardstock and filled in the punched out triangles with those colors.

I gold embossed and copic colored the cake from the Cake & Champagne stamp set/coordinating dies.  The flowers and bows were stamped in Midnight, copic colored then popped up onto the cake.  To finish, I gold emboss the sentiment from the same set onto Midnight cardstock.



Thanks to these challenges for the inspiration and letting me share:
 


 




1 comment:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch and inspiration photo, Kathy! Love your sweet birthday cake and striking color palette, too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Fusion Challenge!

    ReplyDelete