Friday, June 28, 2019

From Sea to Shining Sea


Happy (almost) 4th of July!  Divinity Designs June release is filled with wonderful goodies worth celebrating!


For my card, I layered paper from the Old Glory paper pad cut from one of the Scallop Rectangles dies.  Then, I cut white cardstock with one of the Pierced Rectangles dies and blended several blue inks using the new Bubbles stencil.


With the new USA Map dies, I cut navy cardstock for the 'frame' and then one of the patterns in the Weathered Wood Paper Collection to 'fill in'.  Using the Double Stitched Star dies, I cut patterns from the Patriotic Collection and Old Glory paper pads.  To finish, I stamped a sentiment from the new America The Beautiful set onto kraft paper cut with one of the Pierced Circles dies.  The little plane is from the USA Map die set.








 





No comments:

Post a Comment