Friday, May 10, 2019

Divinity Designs Father's Day


 Divinity Designs May Release is filled with the perfect stamps, dies and paper to create fabulous Dad and Grad cards and gifts!


 For my first card, I cut dark brown cardstock with one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies and embossed with the new Fish embossing folder.  For the bottom half layer, I cut one of the patterns from the new Weathered Wood Paper Collection using one of the Pierced Rectangles Dies and stamped a sentiment from the Best Dad Ever set.  The lovely ducks image is also from the Best Dad Ever set which I stamped on white cardstock, copic colored then cut using one of the Circles Dies and layered dark green cardstock using one of the Scalloped Circles Dies.


For my next card, I chose to go for a clean and simple look.  I layered dark brown cardstock onto the card base then layered a pattern from the Weathered Wood Paper Collection. I gold embossed the ducks image from the Best Dad Ever set and stamped one of the sentiments on white cardstock then cut both using Squares Dies layering them on dark brown cardstock cut with Scalloped Squares Dies.  To finish, I tied natural twine to a brad and adhered to the back of the image piece to make it look like a picture hanging on the wall.


You'll want to stop by the Divinity Designs blog to view the entire release complete with video and special bundle offers!




No comments:

Post a Comment