Saturday, February 25, 2023

Spring is Coming!

I'm so ready for Spring!  The new Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frame collection creates gorgeous Spring flowers in a snap!  Today I'm sharing two ways to uses these fabulous goodies!

For my first card:
 
1)  I stamped the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frame floral stamp using Gina K. Designs Barely There Amalgam Ink directly onto a card base.
 
2)  To color the flowers, I used the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Stencils.  The set includes 6 coordinating stencils created to easily ink blend parts of the stamped images separately and in different colors.  I used the following colors of Distress Oxide Ink Pads:  Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Ground Espresso.
 
3)  On black cardstock, I gold embossed one sentiment and cut it out using the coordinating Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Dies and popped it up in the center of the card.  The other sentiment is stamped directly onto the card.
 
4)  To finish, I added a few Pinkfresh Studio Bubblegum Jewels.
 

 
For my next card, I utilized more of the coordinating Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Dies.
 
1)  On white cardstock, I stamped the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frame floral stamp using Honey Bee Stamps Intense Black Ink Pad
 
2)  To color the flowers, I again used the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Stencils with the following Distress Oxide Ink Pad colors: Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed, Abandoned Coral, Ground Espresso and Mowed Lawn.
 
3)  The floral image was then die cut using the outer and inner frame dies from the Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Dies.
 
4)  A piece of pattern paper - large enough to be seen through the center opening -  was attached to the back of the floral frame colored image.
 
5)  The floral frame colored image was then attached to a black cardstock layer and adhered to the cardbase.
 
6)  I stamped one image onto red cardstock then cut it out using the coordinating Honey Bee Stamps Friendship Frames Dies and popped it up in the center of the card.  The other sentiment is stamped directly onto the card.
 
7)  To finish, I added a few Pinkfresh Studio Espresso Jewels.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment