Thursday, October 6, 2022

Tis The Season

 

Tis The Season to begin creating Christmas/Holiday Season projects!! I LOVE making Christmas cards and the newest release from Pink & Main includes amazing goodies to help you create THE MOST adorable cards, tags, gifts and more!


For my first card, I cut red cardstock from a Stitched Slim Line Rectangle die and used the Blizzard Stencil and Ergonomic Blending Brush with white ink to create the background. How adorable are these new Christmas Squares?!! I've used the photo frame die from the new Mini Frames Dies set and put the stamped/colored images inside. It's a bit hard to see, but I used Ice Rink super Fine Glitter on Santa's beard/trim and on the elves hats. For the sentiment, I used the Christmas Greetings Dies. So fun!


For my next card, I first cut white cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Set 1 dies. Then I heat embossed the new Christmas Streamers image first applying Anti-Static Powder then using Embossing & Watermark Ink Pad and the new Sterling Embossing Powder. To complete the background, I blended different blues and purple Distress Oxide inks with Ergonomic Blending Brushes then lightly rubbed off excess ink on the embossed images with a paper towel.

To finish, I added the diecut sentiment using the Christmas Greetings Dies.


No comments:

Post a Comment