Saturday, September 17, 2022

Frightfully Fun

 

The best part about Halloween – besides the candy – is creating fun Halloween cards!

For the background of my card, I first blended Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink onto white cardstock.  I then stamped a few of the star images from the  Avery Elle Frightfully Fun Stamps and cut shiny silver cardstock using one of the Avery Elle Frightfully Fun Dies.  To finish the background, I dropped some Avery Elle White Ink Spray.  The ‘moon’ was simply cut from yellow cardstock.

I assembled the haunted house using Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Dies and Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween Add-on Dies, first embossing the main part of the house with Tim Holtz 2-D Texture Fades Brickwork Embossing Folder.

 

To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Avery Elle Frightfully Fun Stamps onto lime green cardstock and adhered over the bottom end of the moon and added the bat diecuts from the Lawn Fawn Build-a-House Halloween Add-on Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment