Thursday, September 22, 2022

Jesus Is The Reason

 

Pink & Main's NEW release comes out tomorrow (9/23) -- yay!! The Design Team has been sharing their sneak peeks all week which I trust has gotten you very excited! Today, I'm sharing a card created with the new Nativity Stamps and coordinating dies!


To create the background, I blended a 'stream' of yellow ink in the center using an Ergonomic Blending Brush. I then blended a deep blue ink to the rest of the card and finished by blending a dark navy ink to the edges and corners. These sweet Nativity scene images are Copic colored and popped up with foam dots. Using the new Gold Glitter Embossing Powder, I embossed the top sentiment to light blue cardstock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Die Set #1. For embossing, the Magic Anti-Static Brush is a MUST have to keep stray powder from sticking and to get a clean heat embossed image.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment