Saturday, July 30, 2022

Saturday Coffee Cafe - Books 'n Brew

 

Happy Saturday and welcome to the Cafe!  I'm so glad you stopped in today to see what's brewing...


I have a hard time just sitting to relax. I don't watch TV or take naps.  I'm always 'doing' something - even if it's 'doing' something that I find relaxing like crafting.  One of my favorite ways to relax is grabbing a fresh cup of coffee and a good book!  I recently finished reading "Washington's Immortals"  and just started "The Indispensables" - both by Patrick K. O'Donnell...and got to enjoy some awesome Kona coffee from Hawaii that my daughter brought back for me when she was vacationing there.


For my card, I embossed kraft cardstock with Altenew Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder and adhered the piece to the cardbase.  How fun are these book, glasses and floral dies?!!  They are from SugarPea Designs Open Book dies and the cup is from SugarPea Designs Coffee Cuties dies.  The sentiment is STAMPlorations Good Books and Coffee.


 

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Absolutely amazing!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful! Absolutely LOVE every single thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you create the glasses?? They look 2 tone and see through!!! Love this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get the words in the book? What an amazing crafter you are!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sentiment is STAMPlorations Good Books and Coffee.

      Delete
  5. Everything is out of stock already! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so so cute! 🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete