Thursday, July 28, 2022

Fluttering By

 

There's so much to love with this month's Pink & Main release...especially the beautiful BUTTERFLIES! Today I'm sharing two (actually 5) projects using several new products!


For my first card, I cut a pattern from the new Black & White Paper Pack with one of the Stitched Rectangles Set 1. I cut three circles, in the pattern paper using the Layered Circles Dies and placed a piece of light cardstock behind the openings. The butterfly images are from the new Butterfly Trio set and the sentiment from the Floral Wings set and cut with one of the Large Sentiment Strip Dies.


For my next set of cards, I cut black cardstock with one of the Stitched Rectangles Set 1 dies and then embossed with the new Heart Embossing Folder.


The butterflies were created by cutting white cardstock with the new Butterfly Trio Emboss 'n Cut -- in one step, these butterflies are embossed and cut out -- so cool! I used distress oxide inks and water to 'color' each of the different butterflies.


I stamped different sentiments from the Floral Wings set onto cardstock cut from the Notched Corners Dies.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment